Guess the movie quote
 Don't you just hate it when you can almost remember something, but then it slips away? And then it nags at you until you get it settled? See if you can guess what famous film these memorable movie quotes are taken from.


Steve Guttenberg

"How can something so small create so much of something so disgusting?"

Mae West

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."

Emily Blunt

"I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight."

Colin Firth

"And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences. But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. Just as you are."

Barbra Streisand

"Hello, gorgeous."

Liam Neeson

"Look, all you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?"


Bette Davis

"Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Denzel Washington

"You know who your daddy is, dontcha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?"

Bill Paxton

"They're gonna come in here -- they're gonna come in here -- they're gonna come in here and get us! Game over, man! Game over!"

Diane Keaton

"La-dee-da, la-dee-da."

Gregory Peck

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view ... till you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."

Matt Damon

"Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?"

Joey Lauren Adams

"I did it when I was a freshman, and you'll do it when you're seniors. But you're doing great. Now fry like bacon, you little freshman piggies. Fry!"