Louie Spence does Cheryl Cole heat magazine
Louie Spence does Cheryl Cole heat magazine. Louie Spence gives his own special take on Cheryl Cole’s big hair and LA wardrobe in this week’s heat magazine.

“I look sh*t as a woman,” he laughed. “No, seriously, I actually have really manly features. It’s only my personality that’s camp. I’m going to look like a butch lesbian Cheryl. A very glam butch lesbian Cheryl.”

Speaking to this week’s heat, the 42-year-old star reveals the truth behind the rumours that he’s leaving the UK to work for Oprah Winfrey.

He said: “I’m going to America, too! It’s going to be me, Cheryl and Steve [Jones] all out there together. Except I’ve got my own show: Louie Spence’s Dance Experience. Take that, Cheryl! Does she have her own show? Like f**k she does! I’m going out to New York at the beginning of June with my husband for about three months to start filming the series for Oprah Winfrey’s network OWN. Some producers passed around a taster tape, they loved it and off I go! I can’t believe it.”

Read more story: niuzer