Carla Bruni talks about her pregnancy
 Carla Bruni talks about her pregnancy. Carla Bruni Talks About Her Pregnancy, The First Lady of France confided about her pregnancy in her first interview about the pregnancy, which aired Sunday in the September program TF1 A Huit. As next month, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy revealed that her first concern is not to expose your child to the media.

“Never show a photograph of this child and never expose it [advertising] [...],” Bruni said, quoted by the Huffington Post. “My older son was exposed once and not in a public situation, but in a private situation and it was a big mistake. I never should have taken my son to visit this magnificent place. I should have foreseen that there would be photographers. I neglected. ”

“You do not have a child with [photo] gallery,” he said, according to the people, saying her “position of the wife of head of state has made me even more defensive. I understand the media interest, and I see no problem with my husband, or me but when it comes to children, it is not impossible. ”

“I will do everything possible to protect this child, and I will be quite rigorous. Never show pictures of this child. I will never expose this child,” in what he called “an adult choice.”

The former model also said she does not know the sex of their unborn child.

“A child?” He said, with regard to media speculation that the baby is a boy. “I do not know myself, so the press knows better than me.”

This is the second son of Carla as she is also the mother of Aureliano son 11 years old, from her relationship with Raphael Enthoven.

As her husband, Nicolas Sarkozy, and his political career, said she does not know whether to participate in the upcoming French presidential elections in 2012.